Thursday 30 May 2013

Fresh start

So here we are again. It's been rather a long while since I posted and things have changed. The beautiful daughter is nearly 2! Not quite sure where that time went. I am back at work full time and in a management role alongside my class teacher position. And I've decided to actually sort out my weight. Being in a stressful and busy job (junior school in special measures as English manager) I don't find time to eat properly let alone plan and prepare healthy food. With that in mind I have decided to attempt the Cambridge Weight loss Plan. I'm on day one today and feeling ok - have managed to take the girl to the park and cook her meals without giving in to temptation. So far the packs I have had have been ok taste wise which certainly helps. I also attended my first LARP event this past weekend. I loved my time there and can't wait to go back. Madam is not quite the right age for this yet but in a year's time I'm sure that will be very different. Plan for now is to update about my diet successes/failures/highs/lows, alongside my experiences as a full time working mummy. 9 weeks to holiday so I have a goal to focus on.

1 comment: