Friday 31 May 2013

Day 2

So day 2 almost done. Still not drinking enough water, I know that, but i'm feeling ok. Stuck to it despite wanting food a couple of times today, craved a biscuit with my morning coffee and bread with my soup but haven't given in. Tomorrow I'm going to try the small meal option, having 3 packs instead of 4, no milk and a healthy meal from the allowed foods list in the evening. The hardest part of the plan so far has been preparing Tabi's lunches. I've really wanted to eat with her and whilst I have sat down and had my soup at the same time, it doesn't quite hit the spot like a cheese omelette and baked beans would have done. Tomorrow is supposed to be the tough day too, thankfully Tobs is home to keep me on the straight and narrow. After that ketosis should kick in and I'll hopefully start feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment