Sunday 2 June 2013

Day 3 (the morning after!)

So technically it is the morning of day 4. Yesterday was fairly tough - I knew it was going to be. I had decided on a food day so no milk for my morning coffee but a meal to look forward to later on. I headed to 2 bbqs, one only for a very short time and after I had had my soup for lunch. The second was to have my meal. I made chilli turkey burgers and had one with salad which was nice. I did have a headache last night so conceded defeat and went to bed early. I feel much better today and should be in ketosis so I'm hoping i'll notice and feel good in a while. Still enjoying the shakes - didn't like the chocolate orange flavour and the cappuccino hot with coffee was sickly. The vanilla with a shot of coffee served cold this morning was good though. Still sticking to this though - keeping focussed on the end goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment