Thursday 12 January 2012

Up to date!

So here we are. Nearly 6 months on. She is beautiful. I love this stage, she is so much fun. I am constantly amazed by her personality. She loves to blow raspberries. She delights in new flavours and textures of foods. She has the most infectious giggle. The Grand Old Duke or York is her favourite song.

She doesn't give clear normal baby signals that are easy to read but I know her pretty well. She tends to now like milk at nap times which are anything between 2 and 3 hours after she wakes from the last one. She has favourite toys but is only truly comforted by her wooly blanket.

We still don't have unbroken nights, though we are down to just one (or sometimes 2) night feeds. It's pretty tiring but I love her to bits and I'll cope for her. We have a pretty full week with groups and seeing our mummy and baby friends. We miss Toby, but he makes lots of his time with her especially the weekends and bath times he is home for.

Tonight she is in her own room. I'm not sure if this is a good idea - I may be up lots with her but we can only see how she goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment