Thursday 12 January 2012

Why Mummy Lioness

Yesterday a very dear friend described my reaction to a comment made by a midwife to her as me "getting my mummy lioness on" and it got me thinking that it isn't such a bad description of me. I'm massively protective of my friends and my darling daughter to the point of mild aggression. I think it's a pretty good thing, people know that they can depend on me. I fight for what I believe in, but support my friends choices even if I disagree with them.

I'd been thinking for a while that it might be nice to blog my experiences as a mummy and i intend to go back and fill in so earlier experiences that I can recall particularly the labour and first few weeks.

I hope that if you read this you find it enjoyable or enlightening, but if i'm honest i'm writing for me in the immediate term and for my little lion cub in the longer term so I can share my experiences with her without having forgotten everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment